Feller d.o.o. respects the personal privacy and values the trust of visitors to our websites, our customers, suppliers and others with whom we do business. We strive to process personal data (defined in detail below) in accordance with the laws of the countries in which we operate. In the European Union from 25 May 2018, this includes the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) 1.
During each of your visits to our website, www.feller.hr (hereinafter also “Feller” or “we”) processes your personal data (defined in detail below). In this context, Feller acts as the controller, ie the person responsible for processing your personal data, because he decides why and how your personal data is processed.
The purpose of these rules is to inform you and explain transparently:
- why and how Feller collects, processes and stores your personal information;
- what his role as “controller” of your personal data includes; and
- what are your rights and our obligations regarding that processing.
For the purposes of these rules, the following definitions apply:
“Personal data” means all information relating to an identified or identifiable individual2;
“Processing” means any action or series of actions performed on personal data or sets of personal data, whether automatic or not, such as collection, recording, organization, storage, adaptation or modification, retrieval, consultation, use, transmission, by communication or otherwise, harmonization or combination, blocking, deletion or destruction, and the verb “process” has the same meaning; and
“Processor” means a natural or legal person who processes personal data on behalf of the controller. Feller processors may be subsidiaries, affiliates, or independent suppliers and service providers. In any case, Feller will enter into a data processing agreement with the data executor to ensure that your personal data is processed in accordance with the GDPR.
Method of collection
When you browse a website, certain personal information is collected as a result of your browsing. For certain features of the website, we may ask you to voluntarily disclose additional personal information to Feller.
Categories of personal data collected
We collect the following information from visitors to our website:
- your IP address;
- the domain of your ISP;
- the type and version of your browser, operating system, and platform;
- information regarding the pages visited, the information reviewed, the time spent on the website and other statistics;
- information about your habits and preferences;
If you would like to have access to or take advantage of certain features of our website, we may ask you for the following additional information:
- basic identification information (such as name, postal address or e-mail address and telephone number);
- the content of the contact forms you fill out through the website;
- financial information (such as bank account information);
- information and technical specifications of the energy treatment plant for water treatment;
- technical and technological data, and warranty card on installed equipment;
- other information related to surveys we conduct in connection with your use of the website.
Payment processing, including debit and credit card payments, is performed by independent providers, and Feller does not process or store your credit or debit card information in connection with transactions made through the Website.
Consequences of denial of personal data
You have no legal obligation to leave your personal information to Feller. However, please note that in certain circumstances, your denial of personal information or non-acceptance of cookies or browser settings may affect your browsing experience and disable certain features of our website.
Therefore, during each collection of personal data (eg as part of the forms), we will state whether this data is mandatory (eg by using an asterisk) with the consequences of denying the requested data.
Cookies and other similar technology
Our website may use “cookies” or “web followers”. A “cookie” is a text file that can be placed on your computer, device or system when you visit a website. Feller cookies provide a better service to website visitors with a customized experience. They contain information that is collected from your device and sent back to the web page on each subsequent visit to remember your actions and desired settings. The information collected does not include your name, address, telephone number or email address.
Taking into account the latest developments, the cost of implementation and the nature, scope, context and purposes of processing and the different levels of likelihood and severity of risks to the rights and freedoms of individuals arising from data processing, Feller implements appropriate precautions to protect personal data and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction, as well as in response to the misuse, loss, or unauthorized use of such personal information.
The information that Feller collects may be stored in independent third-party storage systems (see the “Independent Recipients” section below). In such cases, Feller requires independent third parties to use security practices and systems to ensure the protection of information.
Purposes and legal basis of processing
Purposes of processing
Feller and the processors acting on behalf of Feller use the personal information you provide to Feller for the following purposes:
- User registration and management (eg account management and answering questions)
- Process, record and track your purchases, payments, refunds, warranties or rebates
- Ordering products or services
- Measuring the use of the website (including the preparation of usage statistics)
- Occasionally send promotional emails about our products, special offers and information that you or the company you work for might find interesting, using the email address you provide us (if you choose to do so)
- Invitation to participate in online surveys
- Seek feedback on products and services
- Website improvement
- Communicate with you regarding your request
The information you leave us to register a warranty on online water treatment system equipment will not be used for promotional purposes.
Legal basis of processing
We may not process personal data if we do not have a valid legal basis. Therefore, we will process personal data only:
- if we obtain your approval before processing;
- if processing is necessary for us to fulfill our contractual obligations to you or to take pre-contractual steps at your request;
- if processing is necessary to meet our legal or regulatory obligations (eg tax or bookkeeping requirements);
- if the processing is necessary for the legitimate interests of Feller and does not unduly affect your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. Please note that when processing your personal information on this basis, we always seek a balance between our legitimate interest and your privacy.
Examples of “legitimate interests”:
- taking advantage of cost-effective services (eg we may choose to use third-party data processing platforms);
- presenting products and services to customers or potential customers;
- better manage and manage customer relationships and their data;
- improving the quality of services to our customers taking into account their wishes in terms of communication methods (telephone, e-mail, etc.) and frequency;
- measuring customer interest in Feller products and better understanding customer interaction with our promotional emails, including by performing statistical analysis and other data analysis in relation to the status of the email (not delivered, delivered, open);
- enabling Feller to advertise and offer to its customers to improve product sales;
- the sale of any part of the company or its assets, or the entire assets if purchased by a third party, in which case personal data may form part of the assets we sell;
- prevention of fraud or criminal activity, misuse of products or services, as well as protection of information systems, structures and networks; and
- meeting business and social responsibility goals.
We may transfer personal information to our employees (to the extent necessary to perform their tasks) and to other companies within Feller. Other partners of the company act as another controller (and in that case we will inform you separately about that processing) or process personal data only in the name and at the request of the controller (in the capacity of the processor).
Furthermore, we may transfer your personal information to independent processors outside of Feller to fulfill the above purposes to the extent necessary to act in accordance with the instructions we give them.
Such independent recipients include:
- our (IT) service providers, cloud service providers and database managers;
- our consultants, suppliers, partners and service providers who assist Feller in promoting products and services; store and analyze personal data; conduct user ratings, reviews and surveys; communicate with you on behalf of Feller; and process and perform transactions, including purchases, installations and / or other vehicle services; and otherwise provide promotional communication or services to website users and customers.
Your personal information may also be disclosed:
- to third parties to whom we transfer our rights or obligations under the relevant agreement;
- national and / or international regulatory, enforcement or exchange authorities or courts if required by applicable law or regulation or at their request; and
- ministries or departments of local government and other legal or public bodies.
Information left by users through the online tire warranty registration form available on this website will not be shared with third parties except as required by law.
Cross-border data transfers
Personal data transferred inside or outside Feller may also be processed in countries outside the European Economic Area, which includes the EU Member States, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway (“EEA”).
If your personal data is transferred outside the EEA, before such transfer we will provide standard EU contractual clauses approved by the European Commission to ensure the necessary level of protection for the transferred personal data. To this end, you may request additional information and a copy of the appropriate safeguard set using your rights below (see “Your Rights”).
Feller retains your personal information for  years after [your last visit to our website].
However, if a person wishes to delete their personal data from our databases before the expiration of that period, they may submit a request as set out below.
You have the right to access your personal data that Feller processes in accordance with these rules. If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you may request its correction. Feller will correct such information immediately.
You also have the right to:
- request the deletion of your personal data;
- request that the processing of your personal data be restricted;
- withdraw your consent given to Feller for the processing of personal data (if such withdrawal does not affect the lawfulness of the previous processing);
- object to the processing of your personal data for direct publicity; or
- object to the processing of your personal data for other purposes in certain cases where Feller processes your data on legal grounds that do not involve your consent,
and Feller will comply with such requests, withdrawals or objections in accordance with applicable data protection regulations.
Furthermore, you have the right to data portability. It is the right to inspect the personal data you have provided to Feller in a structured, customary computer form and to transfer this personal data to a third party without interference by Feller and according to your own obligations in terms of confidentiality.
To exercise the above rights, send an e-mail to [email@example.com], with a scanned / copied ID card or passport on both sides for identification.
If you do not wish to receive email or other communications from Feller, adjust your preferred communication settings by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feller will process all requests to remove names from the mailing or email list in accordance with applicable data protection regulations.
If you have any questions or are not satisfied with the way Feller processes your personal information, please let us know by email at email@example.com. We will review your question or complaint and answer it as soon as possible.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority.
Our website may contain links to other non-Feller websites, and we endeavor to place links only to websites that share our high standards and respect for privacy. However, Feller is not responsible for the content or privacy practices that are implemented on non-Feller websites.
Feller does not knowingly collect, use or disclose personal information (such as the name, address and telephone number) of children under the age of 16 through any website without the prior consent of a parent or guardian. Feller does not allow children under the age of 16 to register or participate in contests or promotions on the Website. However, if a parent or guardian of a child under the age of 16 believes that the child has left his or her personal information with Feller, that parent or guardian must contact Feller if he or she wants this information deleted from Feller’s systems. If Feller learns that he has personal data of a child under the age of 16 in his records in a downloadable form, Feller will delete that data from the current records.
Furthermore, all persons under the age of 16 must seek the consent of a parent or guardian before using or disclosing any personal information on this website.
Changes to these rules
We will notify you in advance through this website (using a pop-up or otherwise) and through other common communication channels (e.g. by email, if possible) of any future changes in terms of the processing of your personal data as described in this rules.
 Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC.
 A natural person whose identity can be established is one who can be, directly or indirectly, identified by identifiers such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or factors related to physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, the cultural or social identity of that individual.